Although built very recently, this cottage has just undergone a total makeover producing a very cosy seaside cottage with a ‘chic and sexy’ style while still reflecting its close connection to the sea.
Romantic wood fire, three corner spa, separate shower, reverse-cycle air conditioner, (to warm you when you don’t feel like chopping wood), fully equipped SS kitchen, large screen LCD TV, DVD, CD, full laundry facilities, currently has just one large bedroom but comfortably accommodates a Port-a-cot, games and books, BBQ and deck overlooking the ocean. In fact everything you’d expect to ensure a most enjoyable and memorable stay.
So if you like the idea of snuggling up in front of a romantic wood fire on a special winters nights or laze away on the veranda just gazing out to sea while the barbeque sizzles with your favourite fare, we strongly advise you to secure your special dates in advance to avoid disappointment.
• If (small) pets are allowed on furniture you must supply your own throw rugs or sheets to cover the couch, and not use the blankets or throws we supply (they are for human use only)
• Feeding to be done outside.
• Doors are not to be left open to allow the pets to come and go at will. (This causes unnecessary drain on heating and/or cooling and allows bugs and flying insects particularly in warmer periods causing ‘fly spatter’ on walls and ceilings which necessitates ‘extra-ordinary’ cleaning which will come out of the guests bond.)
• All chewed up toys, bones and droppings to be picked up (and bagged) by owner and any diggings filled in.
• No pets allowed on beds or bedroom.
• Pets to be cleaned of all sand and dried before coming inside.
If you just want to make an email booking enquiry, PLEASE fill in the form below. We will then get in touch with you as soon as possible to answer any questions and confirm availability for your possible booking.
G’day. Banjo here.
Always up for a trip to the beach, me. And I just can’t wait till I can get my humans out on another one of their hunts for Great Ocean Road Pet Friendly Accommodation. Man, I tell you, they’ve found some beauties down there. From the Pet Friendly Accommodation on the Great Ocean Road in Torquay nearly all the way to Warrnambool, this road just goes on forever! Have you seen those whales way down there – not sure what the humans see in those big lumps in the sea – I’m never allowed to go and check them out! Great place for checking out the Pet friendly accommodation on the Great Ocean Road there though, they say.
Website designed by Kryptonite Design
Phone 0414 528 861.